- Verse 31 begins, "When he had gone out..." Who is "he"?
- In what endearing way does Jesus refer to his followers?
- How does it make you feel that Jesus thinks of us in this way?
- What commandment does Jesus give?
- In what way might it be considered new?
Herein, Peter, led by the Spirit, discloses God's new directions to heal creation, and the church changes its social boundaries. The Gentiles, who were excluded from the church in Jerusalem are now included by the reconciling work of the Spirit. Where is God's Spirit opening us to new directions in mission this day?
I pray that you are having a blessed week and are looking forward to VSU's Campus Ministry being with us on Sunday.