|Image via churchart.com|
Now turn your attention to Paul's letter to the church in Galatia. Read through the text at least twice. Then consider the following:
- In this portion of the letter, what grabs your attention?
- What does Paul write concerning freedom?
- What does Paul say about the law?
- What single commandment sums up the law?
- Verse 16 begins, "Live by the Spirit..." Literally, this means to "walk by the Spirit." What does "walking by the Spirit" mean to you?
- Note the list of vices mentioned by Paul.
- Note the list of virtues.