Thursday, August 15, 2013

Blogging toward Sunday

In preparation for worship on Sunday, August 18, 2013 read Hebrews 11:1-3, 8-16, 29-12:2. Afterward, take some time to reflect on the following questions:
  1. In the Bible, who has been a hero of faith to me?
  2. In my own life, who has acted as a hero of faith to me?
  3. How have I acted as a person of faith in the life of someone else?
Meditate on the following "Faith Heroes" as you journey toward Sunday:

Moses & the Red Sea; Image by Lidia Kozenitzsky via Wikimedia Commons

The Prophet Samuel via Wikimedia Commons
Abraham & Sarah hosting 3 angels; via Wikimedia Commons
Apostle Paul, Rembrandt; via Wikimedia Commons
As always, I look forward to worshiping with you Sunday morning. 
May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Shalom,
Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment